Stephen King once said, “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool”. From Al Capone to Bernie Madoff, frauds have occured throughout history. As technology has evolved, and fraudsters have become increasingly sophisticated, it is important to understand how these investigations are conducted, and steps to take if you are faced with a potential fraud claim.
In this hour-long presentation, MDD’s Rehana Moosa & Ephraim Stulberg will discuss the following topics:
- Overview of fraud risk factors – who is most at risk?
- Common fraud schemes – how are they carried out, and how to investigate each type
- How forensic accountants can assist in civil fraud proceedings
- Fidelity insurance policy language and implications
- Considerations when preparing or evaluating a fidelity claim
Event Date: December 19, 2018 | Time: 11am EST
Location: Online WebEx Webinar
Click here to launch the registration page. All registrations must be received by December 17, 2018. Instructions to access the complimentary webinar will follow.